Friday, March 16, 2012

Some random thoughts about my favorite Palin blogs...

I must first state unequivocally that I just adore and cherish all the blogs listed on my sidebar.  You are all wonderful and amazing writers, I commend you for your hard work and perseverance.  Thank you so much.


Shailey Tripp:  I am so proud of you!  You are a strong and courageous human being.  Love your blog, also too.  Your book should be here any day and I can't wait to read it.  You go girl, reach for the moon, even if you miss you will hit a star.


Allison:  The Palin Place:  A fresh new look at things.   Love your writing and the way you think.  I wish that you would do more posts, please.  I am constantly looking, lurking and stalking your blog. Love it!


Malia Litman:  A treasure trove of knowledge with some laughs mixed in make for a great recipe. Thank you for your words and your time.  You are a wise and funny woman. Love your blog!


Kathleen & Patrick: Politicalgates.  What can I say, you guys are the "cherry" and "sprinkles" on my ice cream sundae.  I am a big time lurker, and can not get enough of reading the comments.  You do amazing research and the community/family you have created is astonishing.  Love, love, love it! Just one request though,  please don't leave me hanging when you promise me a series of posts and don't follow through,  you shouldn't promise me candy and then take it away.   (Yes, I am the spoiled blog brat that you made me.)


SPHASH:  Your blog is funny, fearless and the snark is wonderful!  I am addicted to it also.  Love it!
You go right for the jugular, no holes barred.  Thank you.


Scharlott's Beacon:  Professor Scharlott, your perseverance and logical observations are commendable. You have given me a different perspective by explaining how the "magic" trick is done.  I am a loyal reader and must bring myself to comment more often.  Thank you for all you do and for your time.


Syrin's Blog:  Another great, funny snarky blog!   Thank you for voice Syrin.  


The IM:  Gryphen, your blog brings out a multitude of emotions in me that not too many blogs can.
You really know how to push my buttons and get me wee wee'd up.  But, I love you anyway, and most importantly appreciate your passion  hard work.  Thank you.


To all the other great bloggers who have contributed in this search for truth and are not mentioned here (so far, that is) please know that you are appreciated and are crucial part of the team and I thank you.


Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment